T65-S 90W Fast Heating Smart Soldering Iron, High Compatibility, Type-C/Dc 5521 Port, Pd2.0+qc3.0 Fast Charging, Easy to

Banggood
Deal Score0
$24.99 $39.99 Buy It Now
Deal Score0
$24.99 $39.99 Buy It Now

Description 1 Intelligent Temperature Control System Our T65 S soldering iron is equipped with a precise temperature control system allowing users to set their desired temperature within a range of 150 450℃ Ideal for tackling various soldering projects 2 Rapid Heat Up With a maximal power of 90W the T65 S soldering iron can reach its set temperature extremely quickly greatly save your valuable time 3 High Compatibility Our T65 S soldering iron features a Type C DC 5521 port and supports both PD2 0 and QC3 0 fast charging protocols This ensures that it can be powered and used in various places and under different circumstances 4 Easy to Read Display The T65 S soldering iron comes with a TFT color screen for monitoring the iron s temperature and power status conveniently 5 Automated Sleep Function To prolong the iron s service life and to ensure user safety the T65 S soldering iron automatically goes to sleep after a certain period of inactivity Specifications Product Name T65 S Intelligent Soldering Iron Port Type C DC 5521 Voltage 12 24V Temperature Range 150 450℃ Power 90W Max Fast Charging Protocol PD2 0 QC3 0 Screen TFT color scree Soldering Iron Tip Type K KU I B2 BC2 BC3Package Included I Solder Tip 1 x T65 S Intelligent Soldering Iron1 x Soldering Iron I Tip1 x Type C Cable1 x User Manual1 x Soldering Iron Stand6 Solder Tips 1 x T65 S Intelligent Soldering Iron1 x Soldering Iron K Tip1 x Soldering Iron KU Tip1 x Soldering Iron I Ti

We will be happy to hear your thoughts

Leave a reply

GetDealsHive
Logo
Shopping cart